Wednesday 8 April 2015

UPDATED: how to recover my 2go password for free. Free 2go tips, tricks and tutorials.



This is another 2go tricks that rocks, if you're not on 2go, then you must be joking.
It's been stat that 91% of Nigeria Teenagers and youths are in 2go, a mobile social network application.
Today, i'll be sharing with you the latest 2go tricks on recovering your password for free.

If you are in Nigeria, and you lost your 2go password or forget your 2go password, you will be charged N30 to recover your password.
Here's the trick to recover my 2go password for free in Nigeria and all over the world.
I've recieved questions like, how to recover my 2go password for free, how to log into 2go on another phone.
Today, i'll be dealing with how to recover my password for free.

Follow This Step And Recover Your/My 2go password for free.
1. Go to
http://2go.com.ng
in your browser.
2. Select
KENYA As Your Country, even if you're in Nigeria or another country.
3. Select Your Language
As ENGLISH.
4. Click on GET
HELP LINK.

5. Then Click on
I Forgot
My PASSWORD/PIN.

6. Then ENTER
YOUR Phone Number In an
International Format,
for example.
2348031234567
7. Then Select
PROCEED
and You will
Receive Your Password withing
10 Seconds for free without any charges!.
This is one 2go trick that i love!.
Share this with your friends on facebook.
Kenya is free because it's 2go users are few so 2go decided to recover their password for free without any charges.
This is another 2go tips, and tricks.
Now, there will be nothing as i've lost my password, how to recover my 2go password, how to recover my lost 2go password and username.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MGID